This past Spring, Whole Foods Market Del Mar opened and I have spent almost every waking hour there. Just kidding. But seriously. Before work, after work, during work (for lunch), before yoga, after yoga, multiple times in one day, etc. Spending so much time at the store, I’ve had enough time to find my essentials and go-to groceries!
Here are some of my favorite things I’ve found exclusively at Whole Foods Market.
1. 365 Unsweetened Almond Milk – my go-to almond milk when I don’t have time to make my own. It’s one of the few I’ve seen free of carrageenan.
2. Chameleon Cold Brew – Perfect iced with a little bit of almond milk (or lately, my guilty pleasure half-and-half) or in a Mocha Protein Shake.
3. Suja Lemon Love – my absolute favorite Suja. It’s light and refreshing and leaves a lasting bite on your tongue. Nothing is as good as the original.
4. Tessemae’s Cracked Pepper Dressing – All natural, gluten-free, paleo, the good stuff. I love this because it contains all the seasoning I need for a salad. Just a little bit of this olive-oil based dressing, and you’re all set.
5. NuttZo Crunchy Peanut-Free Nut & Seed Butter – I didn’t know it was possible to love a nut butter until NuttZo. Probably one of the only kinds of nut butter I have honestly taken a spoon to. My favorite nut butter to use in my Healthy Fat Packed Smoothie.
6. Bucha Raspberry Pomegranate Kombucha – My favorite kind of kombucha. It’s fruity and effervescent without being overly sweet.
Now, enough talk about what I love. Here’s the chance for you enjoy a little something you love! Enter to win one $25 Whole Foods Market gift card (can be used at ANY Whole Foods Market).
Giveaway ends midnight, August 15
Just follow: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for hosting this giveaway. The amazing people at Whole Foods Market Del Mar were kind enough to provide the gift card for me to giveaway. As always, all opinions are my own.