Yesterday time got away from my bf and I due to some intense Target shopping (any type of shopping during the holiday’s becomes unnecessarily intense). Before we knew it, lunch time had already slipped away and it was time to shop for dinner. So while I didn’t think it would happen, I finished that whole plate down there. All x-number of servings of green beans and 100 bazillion ounces of steak (including all crispy pieces of fat — my favorite). #NoShame
Green Bean and Pomelo Salad
Adapted from 101 Cookbooks
1 pound green beans, trimmed
1 small head of radicchio, finely shredded
1 pomelo, cut into segments
1/2 cup toasted walnut halves
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook the green beans in the boiling water until they are bright, about a minute or 2.
- Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the radicchio, pomelo, walnuts and olive oil.
- Toss and chill for 15 minutes. Serve.