I thought I’d pop in while I’m at it and share a little Sunday meal prep. I’ve been trying to eat more real foods vs. things like “organic cinnamon squares” (which are basically the equivalent of cinnamon toast crunch), and protein bars. I’m also trying to eat less meat, and preferably only have it for dinner. Here’s what’s on the menu currently for this week:
- Breakfast – overnight oats
- Snack #1 – pumpkin pancakes
- Lunch – all-egg-omelet (3 egg whites & 1 egg w/yolk), japanese yam, coconut butter and mixed greens
- Snack # 2 (pre-workout) – pink lady apple, almond butter and cinnamon
- Dinner – is open for some wiggle room, but it will probably be some variation of easy spaghetti squash or healthy tacos (I just need to get to the Mexican Market!).
Do you meal prep?
I’ve been pretty consistent for the past month or 2.
Do you ever get sick of eating the same thing?
I usually have no problem eating the same thing over and over…until I eat it to the point of nausea and then never eat it again, or at least for a really, really long time!
Also, the winner of the Corazonas giveaway is Ellen S for subscribing to Daily Cup of Asheejojo. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!