THROWBACK THURSDAY: This recipe is from approximately 7 weeks ago, or St. Patrick’s Day to be exact.
These faux-noodles are super fun and easy to make. No need for a spiralizer or any fancy equipment, because you’ll probably already have this kitchen tool on hand. All you need is
love a peeler! P.S. This won’t be the last time you’ll see zucchini ribbons on this blog.
- Using a peeler, remove the outside layer of the zucchinis. Discard.
- Continue to peel strips of zucchini until you hit the seeds.
- Heat the stove to medium and add 1/2 Tbsp. of olive oil. Add the zucchini ribbons and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Still on medium heat, add 1/2 Tbsp. of olive oil. Add the baby spinach and cook down until sautéed.
- In a separate pan, cook the ground turkey until browned. Add in the marinara sauce and stir until fully heated.
- To plate, start with the zucchini noodles, and top with sautéed spinach and meat sauce.