When I first received this POPSUGAR Must Have Box, it was like Christmas in June. My first thought was “this is legit!!” POPSUGAR Must Have Box is a monthly subscription where you receive full-sized products from the best in fashion, beauty, home, fitness, and food. These must-haves are hand-selected and curated by POPSUGAR Editors every month. At $39.95 per box, the value of all the items surely surpass the monthly cost.
So now I’ll let you take a peak at what was in the June box — all of which was beach-tested and Asheejojo-approved.
- Turkish-T Beach Towel ($32) – this is the perfect, light-weight throw for the beach.
- The One & Only by Emily Griffin ($28) – I haven’t really read much, but I’m excited for this new summer read.
- Lollies Basic Hair Ties ($8) – anyone who knows me, knows I wear at least 4 rubberbands on my wrist at all times for just in case purposes. I like these because they actually look like they could be jewelry.
- Sachajuan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion ($24) – smells bright like citrus and florally like jasmine. Made with swedish oats it’s perfect for moisturizing after the sun.
- You Smell Wet Wipes ($6) – these are lemon-scented and perfect for freshening up after the beach, or even the gym.
- One Potato Two Potato Hawaiian Chips ($2) – these are a healthier option to potato chips, kettle cooked in small batches with expeller-pressed sunflower oil. They are gluten-free, and all natural — with no artificial flavors or ingredients, and no preservatives.
- Native Union Gift Card, not pictured ($15) – basically a discount for a variety of tech accessories.
Use the code JUNESELECT10 to save $10 off a 3-month subscription. Expires June 30, 2014.
Disclaimer: POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.