Happy New Year’s Eve!
Based off my “Goals” section, here is what I was hoping to achieve in 2014:
- Run a 1:42 half marathon: Carlsbad Half Marathon
- Run a 1:40 half marathon: Nike Women’s Half Marathon DC & Fontana Days Half Marathon
- Run a sub-22 min 5k: Carlsbad 5000, Fit Foodie 5k, Encinitas Turkey Trot
- Run a marathon: Chicago Marathon
- Spectate at a race! The OC Marathon
Surprisingly, and successfully, I achieved every one of those goals on that list.
I forgot, I also wanted to run 2,014 miles in 2014, but I came short and only ran 1511.5 miles.
Here’s what I’m hoping to achieve in 2015:
- Qualify for Boston (3:35 marathon)
- Qualify for NYC Marathon (1:30 half)
- Start swimming again
- Do a (sprint) tri
- Find balance with working hard and having fun!
What are you goals for this new year?