If you’re looking for a different spin on traditional egg salad, then this is your recipe. The unique flavor of Bruegger’s Bagels Cucumber Dill Cream Cheese upgrades this egg salad, and the diced cucumber plays off this flavor infusion while adding some crunch. Make this as a dip for some veggies or bagel crisps (see recipe below) — but do it quickly because the Bruegger’s Bagel Cucumber Dill Cream Cheese is only available for a limited time!
Cucumber Cool Egg Salad
6 eggs, hard boiled
4 oz Bruegger’s Cucumber Dill cream cheese*, room temperature
2 Tbsp. mayo
1 tsp. granulated sugar
½ tsp. lemon juice
3 Tbsp. cucumber, peeled and minced
1 tsp Kosher salt, ½ tsp black pepper
- For hard boiled eggs: Place eggs in a medium saucepan. Cover with 1 1/2” of water. Bring to boil, then immediately remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool.
- Once the eggs cooled, peel them and chop them roughly.
- In a bowl, combine the cucumber dill cream cheese, mayo, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Add the chopped eggs and minced cucumber, and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or longer.
*Cream cheese flavor available only for a limited time.
Homemade Bruegger’s Bagel crisps
2 Bruegger’s Bagels
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bagels into quarters, and then slice into ¼”-1/2” pieces.
- Toss bagel slices with olive oil.
- Spread out bagel pieces on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on how thin and freshly baked your slices/bagels are).
- Let cool and place into re-sealable container.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bruegger’s Bagels. All opinions are entirely my own.