I’ve been doing a “Lookin’ Back At It” post since 2014, but this past year was the first time I didn’t set any forward thinking goals.
2017 was a pretty big year for shaking it up.
- Sold almost everything I owned.
- Moved out of state.
- Started a new job.
- Invested in new hobbies (mountain biking, snowboarding, cross-country skiing).
- Developed and diagnosed food sensitivities to gluten, dairy, eggs, soy and hemp.
- Got a puppy!
What do I want to accomplish in 2018?
- Go to at least 3-4 Orangetheory Fitness classes weekdays.
- Get back into 50k’s. There’s an overabundance of race options in Oregon. Way different than the SoCal situation, where all 50k’s were held in the same canyon in Malibu.
- Relax more. Take more baths, listen to podcasts, read.
- Continue to learn and improve professionally.
- Be more productive in the morning and start a new ritual/routine.